This piece of labradorite would make the perfect little coaster or for even setting a vase on, or just to hold. I mean. Who wouldn't?
The properties of this stone are off. the. chart. Here are some highlights taken from the crystal meaning website.
- a stone of transformation
- it helps sharpen your intuition and make you more confident
- it can stimulate your imagination and relax your overactive mind
- it is also known for its strong healing properties
- it can help relieve stress and anxiety.
- it can also help treat eye or brain disorders and respiratory problems like colds or bronchitis. It can also relieve symptoms brought on by gout or rheumatism.
- it is good for women who have heart conditions or heart problems because it’s also very effective in lowering your blood pressure.
- it can even address hormonal imbalance and relieve pains suffered from having your menstruation.
- it aids in digestion and can help in regulating your metabolism as well
- it will stimulate mental awareness, making you more immune to depression or feelings of hopelessness.
That is a lot for one stone. See? MAGIC!