In my studio I have many stones and crystals. I love the colors and shapes. I love their raw form. But I am also very attracted to their meanings.
Labradorite has been one of my favorite stones forever. It's magical. Really.
This piece is really beautiful and would be amazing sitting out in your home.
The properties of this stone are off. the. chart. Here are some highlights taken from the crystal meaning website.
- a stone of transformation
- it helps sharpen your intuition and make you more confident
- it can stimulate your imagination and relax your overactive mind
- it is also known for its strong healing properties
- it can help relieve stress and anxiety.
- it can also help treat eye or brain disorders and respiratory problems like colds or bronchitis. It can also relieve symptoms brought on by gout or rheumatism.
- it is good for women who have heart conditions or heart problems because it’s also very effective in lowering your blood pressure.
- it can even address hormonal imbalance and relieve pains suffered from having your menstruation.
- it aids in digestion and can help in regulating your metabolism as well
- it will stimulate mental awareness, making you more immune to depression or feelings of hopelessness.
That is a lot for one stone. See? MAGIC!