Ten Reasons my jewelry is for you
My jewelry is for you. Let me tell you ten reasons WHY.
- You have jewelry needs. It's ok. We all do!
- When I design that design comes from me. I sense a need in my own wardrobe. Something I want. Something I feel like will make me feel good. Hits at just the right spot on your neckline. Add that bit of layering I LOVE. I want to help YOU fill those voids in your own styling!
- You know quality.
- When you put on a piece of jewelry that is handcrafted, not manufactured, you can FEEL the difference.
- You are unique. Your jewelry should be too.
- Your jewelry helps finish your personal style. Maybe you are jeans and t-shirt girl...well those layers of bracelets...those many stacking rings...those perfectly orchestrated necklaces...yeah...that's what gives you THAT look.
- You like having someone help you with style.
- I want to help teach you how to layer. How to find that look you know you love. I'm not here to just sell to you I want to help guide you on your style journey!
- You like unique.
- Stones are my jam. Putting together one-of-a-kind pieces makes my heart sing. I spend hours drawing and designing. I love every step of the process from pen to metal. Focusing on details. That shows.
- You work hard at making sure everyone around you is taken care of...except for you.
- It's amazing how one piece of jewelry can make you feel special. Treasured. You deserve that.
- You love that free-spirited bohemian look but have no idea how to do that.
- Often. It's in the jewelry. I can help you with that.
- You feel stuck in a jewelry rut.
- Same jewelry day in and day out. You need something to mix and match and change your overall look.
- You have been looking for the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person in your life...you know the one...we all have them.
- You want to wow them...my little black boxes tend to come with a guaranteed smile along with an ooh and ahh.
- You value human. Not commodity.
- I promise to always be right on the other side of this screen. I do online live events. I will always answer your emails. My desire to connect with you is strong.
- Bonus reason.
- I make really beautifully awesome jewelry. And maybe that is reason enough!
| Posted on July 24 2019