Fashion Tip Tuesday - Toes Matter - Pedicures at Home
Posted on May 15 2012
- Remove your nail polish.
- Soak for 15-30 minutes - add bath salts, essential oils or Epsom salts to the warm water.
- EXFOLIATE! Using the pumice stone they can begin to scrub away the rough layers of skin to get their feel nice and smooth.
- Rinse in the basin, dry off your piggies...slightly...not completely.
- Moisturize. A bit of dampness will help seal in the moisturizer. And take your time. Rub it in and enjoy the pretty scent! And if you can find a lotion with Vitamin E, or Shea butter or jojoba oil..even better.
- Toe Time! Trim or file their nails as you wish.
- Before you polish take one more swipe with the nail polish remover to make sure all that lotion is off of your nail. Trust me on this one!
- Polish...have fun with this one. Colors for summer include..are you ready?
- Add a top coat and you are golden!