Checking in and a Gift Card for you just because.
Posted on July 03 2018
Why have a blog at all? Good question.Well. I'm trying to figure out exactly what I want this "place" to be. About jewelry? About life? My heart? My passion? Behind the scenes? There are so many options and so many ways to go. Ultimately? I want it to be a place you want to visit. For all the reasons. I know how overwhelmingly stimulated we get with all the information out there. I want this place to be a benefit. Not just one-more-thing. Does that make sense? So I thought a re-introduction might be nice. AND a $20 gift card to my site. I want you to remember (hopefully) why you ever decided to land here in the first place! To get your gift card. Just click this text. I'll send it over immediately. It's good for $20 cash on any purchase of $49 and up. That's it. No strings. Just a little something from me to you.
Please grab your $20 gift card! Link in the text above!So who is Lisa Lehmann? Well. I'm an Artist. Dreamer. Maker. Here are a few, off the top of my head, wacky things you may not even want to know about me!
- I wanted to be an artist for as long as I can remember.
- I have a vivid imagination and I remember everything.
- I love peanut butter almost as much as chocolate. Sometimes I even like it more.
- I love 80's music but also Taylor Swift.
- I have 5 of the most amazing kids on the planet. Married son. And 3 daughters.
- I love sitting in hot cars.
- I love listening to books.
- The water speaks to me and soothes my soul.
- I never know what color my hair will be from one month to the next.
- I could sit with a sketchbook and the perfect pen all day long.
- I straighten out a room in my head as soon as I walk into it. ie. pictures on the walls.
- I hate dishes in my sink.
- I have a slight...ok a BIG ink (tattoo) addiction.
- I love animals. All of them. Currently, I have 3 golden retrievers...but I also consider myself a caretaker of any bird that decides to nest in my yard.
- I used to think I could talk to animals.
- If I could travel anywhere I would choose a remote island with crystal clear water and room service.
- I love words. Written words. Spoken words. Poetry. All of them.
- Guilty pleasure? Donuts. Amish crack donuts for sure.