10 Random Things About Me... lisa lehmann ... the bead girl
Posted on March 26 2011
- My favorite color is PURPLE. Although I don't wear purple...and I rarely design purple jewelry. Weird!
- Secret pleasure? Peanut butter.
- I hate the phone. I hate talking on the phone. I hate answering the phone. I hate hearing the phone ring. I will literally get sick thinking about having to call someone, even someone I know really, really well. I'm SURE there is some strange phobia out there that I have that can be named. If not...I shall name it Phone-a-phobia. Catchy huh?
- I need to wash my sheets every Saturday. It's a bit of a compulsion...but I LOVE climbing into clean sheets that smell of GAIN!
- I can't stand wearing jewelry in the house. I take off EVERY single piece when I come home!
- I hate feet. They gross me out. Seriously!
- I love listening to Classical music. It soothes my soul.
- I love the way every muscle aches the day after a good workout.
- My mother wanted to name me Amy Jo. Amy Jo? What was she thinking? Thank you to my siblings for choosing a better, although very popular name!
- I played basketball in high school - I was the point guard (at 5'10") and fouled out of 50% of my games. Can you say aggressive?