I'm Lisa. Artist. Dreamer. Creative.
And I am SO glad you are here. I live and breathe creative. And guess what?
I want to help YOU embrace your creative side too...
I design jewelry for the creative in all of us...
...real people with beautiful souls and a passion to feed that artistic, bohemian, free spirit side of themselves.
Maybe you're looking to ...
- wear trends without looking too young.
- wear something that makes you feel empowered
- live a beautiful colorful life
- allow the artistic side of you to shine
- find a unique piece that stands out
- dress up that corporate attire and make it truly "you"
I understand exactly how you feel!
I have wanted to be an artist for as long as I can remember. Always creating. Always making. Always dreaming. My career began as a graphic designer. It allowed me to stay at home with my then four small children. But something was missing. I NEEDED to make. I needed to get my hands dirty.
This is how my adventures in jewelry began. Basically, I found my passion when I first put a torch in my hand. I am completely enamored and slightly in love with "playing with fire."
But...I wanted it to be more than "just jewelry".
- I KNOW what it's like to redefine who you are.
- To become who you are supposed to be.
- To add a new dimension to yourself as you discover your true self.
- To live authentically.
THAT is why I design for you. I want you to embrace who you are. To feel special and empowered! I want you to find joy and beauty in each day. And I truly believe sometimes putting on that one amazing piece of jewelry can be a small but mighty step.
Jewelry design is what I do. But it's the people I design for, and the connections I make every day that make my heart soar.
With each design, I am thinking of the story behind the piece. Who will be wearing this? What will it make her feel? I believe this is my God-given talent. And I MUST share that with the world. To be able to create in this way is such a gift!
My designs focus on simple lines, sexy curves and amazing ethically sourced gemstones. Caring for our planet is VERY important to me and my studio practices reflect that.
I like to think of my jewelry as...
- sleek and modern with a bohemian vibe
- decidedly feminine.
- I'm a mom. 4 kids plus a new daughter in law.
- I'm a dog lover. 3 golden retrievers. Hate the hair. Adore my girls.
- I'm a chocolate-o-holic. Dark and darker. But aging means less indulging.
- I'm a wine aficionado wanna be. Red in winter. White in summer.
- I'm definitely a pen snob. The perfect pen is my jam.
- I'm a photographer by training. Love the capture. Handy when it comes to my jewels.
- I'm a dreamer. Often my head is in the clouds. Thinking. Designing. Imagining. Dreams challenge me!
- I'm addicted to laughing and being real. Ask my friends. I'm a dork. I make fun of myself often!
- And I draw. A lot. In fact, I'm incorporating my sketches into a new line!
Thank you for stopping by...I am truly grateful you are here. Take a look at some of my newest creations by clicking here.