The family that BOWLS together
Looking for something to do with the kiddos this summer? What about bowling? It really is our go-to activity. We seem to do it every birthday and a few times in between. What's not to love? Rock and roll...neon lights...bowling alley sounds...and the shoes....dang I love the shoes! To make my love affair even sweeter, I just found out that AMF lanes have a program called Summer Unplugged. I love when I find a great deal on something so totally worth it. Here's the deets for this super sweet program: Zip, Zero, Zilch for Kids 16 and Under
- At select AMF centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 16 and under. (Shoe rental not included, but they’re worth paying for.)
- Time: open until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
- Dates: Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day) through Monday, September 5 (Labor Day).
- Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 200 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
- Free game coupons emailed every Sunday starting May 29 for the following week – it’s that simple!
GREAT DEAL FOR EVERYONE OVER 17
- Share the fun and save!
- For families of registered kids, a one-time payment of $27.95 buys 2 games per day for 4 people all summer long – it’s the AMF Summer 17 Plus Pass. (Same dates and times as above.)
- Less than $7 per person for 2 games everyday all summer.
- Available online at http://bit.ly/AMFfree.
- Kids combo meals all summer for $2.99.
- Pin decorating contest:
- Most votes on Facebook in each of 4 age divisions wins a $2500 scholarship prize
- AMF donates 25 cents per vote up to $10,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Schedule of learn-to-bowl and fun competitive sessions.
- Pin decorating contest:
Seriously? This makes rainy days looks SO much better. I'd call that a mega win!
And here's my secret...I really like to win. In high school we used to go bowling every Friday...so I am a fairly decent bowler...and up until last year...I'd WIN! No shame here. But now that I have what I like to call a "man child", it's not easy to win anymore...he is actually pretty good! Bummer. Maybe I can grease the bottoms of his shoes. Is that wrong?
Go bowling, try the program and let me know how it goals. Post your scores, complete with pictures on my Facebook page...if you bowl close to a perfect game, I'll send you a little sometin sometin! Deal?
Disclosure: I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.
| Posted on June 18 2011